Sunday, May 27, 2012

Layout 17

Our use it or lose challenge was delayed a couple of weeks which has caused some serious blog neglect!  That and our very dreary weather!!  It has done nothing but rain all week (we even had a bit of snow).  We had some sun Friday and Saturday but it was colder out!  So my layout is inspired by my need for sun and heat!!!


I`m pretty pumped for this weekend.  I was asked to help out for Mosaic (our local cultural festival) taking pictures for the Romanian Pavillion.  They have a backdrop of Castle Dracula and costumes for people to dress up in.  It should be a lot of fun!!!

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this was my first ever CTMH paper pack! I still have a few tiny scraps, but I used most of it pretty quickly, I loved it so much! I even have one of the stamp sets to go with!!! Cute layout, love the pics, and how you managed to get so many on one spread! Hope you have fun at Castle Dracula, sounds pretty cool!!! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer layout Jenn!!! That paper pack was one of my favs!!!
    We're actually hoping for some clouds and rain here!! We have had a fire ban on for a couple of weeks now and there is a huge fire burning near Timmins. There is some in the forecast so I'll just keep my fingers crossed.
    Have a blast at the festival!! It sounds like a lot of fun (:

    ReplyDelete