Saturday, March 12, 2011

Swap Spoilers...Layouts 10,11 &12

Finally getting around to posting some more spoilers!

The first is is for the child male.  I used Fan Fare, Pennant Alpha Stamp Set and my summer vaction cricut cart.


The Second is for Child Female.  I used Sweetheart, Bohemian Alpha, and a punch of punches :)


The last is for Adult female.  I have so much Magic moments laying around I had to use it and I am very happy with the results.  I have never done a layout about me before...probably won't ever again but I'm glad I did it :)



Have a great week :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! they are all fabulous Jenn!!! I love how you did your title and ferris wheel in the first one! The second one is so pretty!! I love the 5 things idea, you must consider this one lifted (: The layout about you is great!! If you have used a stamp on it you should enter it in Scrap & Stamps challenge this week (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, can't believe I missed this post! Your first layout is just gorgeous! I really looooove the penants and stars and blocks - everything about it, really! And then I scrolled down to the 2nd and said, "ooooh, that's nice too!" Love the concept, and of course pink and brown, yummy! And the third is great, too. I never did buy Magic Moments, but I always loved the colours! You should enter it at Design Dollies this week, the challenge is to do a project "all about you".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts Jenn. I have not used the banner flags yet on anything so it is great to see them in action!

    ReplyDelete