Sunday, July 10, 2011

Convention Swaps

So I decided I was going to participate in swapping in convention even though a) I hate making cards and b) I'm not very good at it.  I was at Kim McArthur's blog http://kimscherrystreetcreations.blogspot.com/ and inspiration hit!  She made a great card using one of the paper flower techniques.  So thanks Kim for the inspiration!!!  I used a lot of the wishes templates and this is what I came up with.  3 more sleeps!!!!  I'm California Dreamin :)

1. Sophia
 2, Wings


3. Fanfare       
 4. Sweetheart

2 comments:

  1. They are all fabulous Jenn!! I think the Sophia bunch are my fav though (: I hope you are having fun at convention!!! I've been following along with everything going on today!! Lots of changes but I think they will all be for the good (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Fanfare cards are my favorite! ;)

    ReplyDelete