Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Layouts 20 & 21

 First I have to say that CTMH convention was incredible!!!  Tina and I had so much fun, we were going from 7 am until midnight at least...sometimes later (there was a midnight showing of HP 7 thrown in for fun).

I need to get moving on the layout challenge as now more than 1/2 the year is gone and I am not yet 1/2 done.  Yikes!

These are just a couple of Echo Park layouts I completed back in June.  I love Echo Park...they are so good for bright fun papers!



A pic of Tina and I at convention

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm glad you had a good time at convention! Did you get to go to Disneyland at all? Gorgeous LO's, love how you were able to fit all those photos in! I just picked up my first EP papers recently, and I just drool over them, soooooo nice! Hey, did you know Rick Hansen's from my hometown? Random bit of trivia there for you, haha! Glad you're back, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lucky duck!! getting to go to convention!! I'm glad you had fun!! Those EP papers are perfect for your pics!! Great layouts!! the kids will love to look at them when they are older (and likely now too!!)

    ReplyDelete