Monday, September 26, 2011

Layouts 27, 28 & 29

I'm so behind in posting...I think the "challenge" is posting the layouts not creating them :)   Sorry the picture quality is a little scary.

I love this kit and my beautiful nieces :)

Tina helped me with the title on this one.  I love the expression on Josh's face.  He was so annoyed with all the picture taking :)  



More Josh, at this rate I will finish his 1st year album before I finish his older brother's.


I have signed up to be a vendor in a craft show this November.  I'm a little stressed but glad I challenged myself to do it.  You never know until you try right :)


3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Jenn! I looooooove that paper pack in the first, kind of reminds me of Notebook, and the title in the second is so funny! You're right, his expression is priceless! I'm in the same boat as you with the baby album thing, Nolan's and Ailis's will probably always remain undone, poor kids. If they would just stop growing and giving me new stuff to scrap, I would have time to go back and do the old stuff!!! Good for you doing the craft show - keep me posted, I'd love to hear about what you're selling and how it goes! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layouts Jenn! Josh is such a cutie! I think we're all (except Roxy of course!) in the same boat when it comes to getting our challenge layouts posted. Good luck with the craft show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Jenn!!! It's neat to see the You & Me kit done with different pics (: The pages of Josh are adorable!!!! Love the title on the second one!!

    ReplyDelete