1. I actually bought paper (from Tina's :) made 2 layouts and used all the product I bought. It felt so good! My kids were pretending to be bad guys. They look fearsome don't they :) Used Kaiser Crafts paper, chipboard and tags.
2. Yay, the first layout of my Disney Album completed. This was the 3rd layout we completed for the Wicked Wotg from CTMH.
3. Do you have a box of uncompleted layouts that sit until you finally figure out what to do with them. That was this layout, I think I have put it in the box 3 years ago...well it was worth the wait because I love the results. All products CTMH.
4. This trip had to be scrapped simply for the hidden journalling (behind a flip flap not shown) but we had moved back to Regina and had a month were we had no house. We were supposed to rent the top floor of my Dad's friends house, we then had to share it with his 2 teenage daughters. It was the longest month of my life! This was our escape trip. It was so nice to be alone in that little room! All products used CTMH
5. I am a sucker for the discounted K & Company at Michaels so I have a collection that was begging to be used. Josh will be wearing this costume this year!
Thanks for looking!!!!