Thursday, April 5, 2012

Use it or Lose it Challenge

This weeks challenge was to take a piece of b&t that you don't particuly like and alter it.  So this was what I started with...


This is from an old promo kit - Key to my Heart.  I have never altered b&t before to I took inspiration from Nikka Geers and came up with this...


I used 3 different stamp sets, connections is the only one I remember at the moment lol...and then turned this into the following card. 



Please join us at Use it or Lose it (just click the link to the right) and check out the wonderful work of our design team!!!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenn!! I really like your butterfly and how you added the pearls int he center of the flowers!! I wasn't crazy about that paper but I really like the look of it with the stamping.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jenn! I always seem to random stamp on cardstock and never think to use a B & T....it looks great!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, this looks awesome! I think I might even have this same paper, although I do like the polka dots as is, hee hee! The butterfly and ribbon look fabulous, and I love the flower centers you added, too cute! Hope you had a great Easter, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete