Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Fall & finally some layouts :)

I can't believe how fast September is flying by.  Both kids are in swimming lessons in school already.  My grade 3'er ran in his very first cross country track meet and we are very proud of him!!!  Running really isn't his thing but he wanted to join and had a great time.  He's excited to join again next year!!!  
 
Well I am happy the fall season is here!!!  It's my favorite time of year!!  So here are a couple of layouts using last year's Bo Bunny fall line and 2009's fall pics. 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That Bobunny paper is gorgeous!! and it goes perfectly with your pics!! The pics in the second layout are amazing!!!
    I think I'm with you on the seasons, except I like Spring as much as Fall (minus the bugs. It's not too hot and not too cold.

    ReplyDelete