Monday, September 24, 2012

My hero

I love how close my boys are!!!  They are such good friends now, I really hope it continues throughout their lives.  These pics were last years first day of school pics and for me they sum up how close they are.  Does this happen to you where you love the pictures so much that it's hard to do the layouts?   I love how these layouts turned out...but yep it was a struggle to get them started.  All layouts used CTMH superhero papers.  I embossed the chipboard stars to mimick the paper. 



 
Layouts 23/52
Cards 10/30
Books Read 41/52

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts Jenn!!!! Your boys looked pretty spiffy on their first day (: You got some fabulous pics!! It's nice when they are close like that!! My kids can fight but when it comes right down to it they are there for each other (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great layouts! I love their coordinating outfits! Keep working towards your goals!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete