Friday, January 20, 2012

Layouts #1 & 2

So I made a comment on Roxy's blog about how nice it has been here and how we would pay for it eventually.  I didn't think 2 days later it would be -46 with the windchill.  BRRRRRR.  I wish I had a winter layout to post!  Hoping to get some great winter pics this week as I am off to Ottawa for work.  I get to attend a 3 day training course which I am really excited for!  So I guess I will post summer layouts lol!  A few years ago we did a mommy and me photo session at Waterfall park.  So did I scrap the pics of me and my kids first......heck no!  I always have a hard time scrapping pics with me in them!  So here are the layouts I did for Janine and Tina`s pics.

Both layouts are using My Minds Eye Stella and Rose papers. 



Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jenn, you must've jinxed the weather or something! It's warmed up considerably here, which is good because for a homebody, even I was getting cabin fever! I love conferences, so I'm quite jealous of you going to Ottawa - have fun! And I loooooove these pages, they are STUNNING! Do you have a fancy die cut machine to do those swirls and titles? I have a line on a cheap silhouette, but even then I can't afford it right now, so my little cuttlebug will have to do for now! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been chilly (-25) here too but the weather man is calling for rain and plus 5 for Monday!!! You might want to pack a mix of clothes for your trip to Ottawa!!
    I love your layouts!! The pictures are fabulous!! and I love the green flower you made for the first page!!
    Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so next are your pictures right? I love these layouts. I think Janine's layout is my fav thought. Such a good time. Well now you are gone on your conference and here we sit with weather that is -2 and suppose to rain today. I hope you had a wonderful trip Jenn.

    ReplyDelete