Saturday, January 7, 2012

Layouts 41 & 42

First of all a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New's Year's to all!! 

I want to try to finish posting my 2011 challenge layouts so I can start on 2012.  I have challenged myself to 52 layouts, 12 altered projects and 30 Christmas Cards.  I know I can push myself further this year...I was wasting alot of time playing games on facebook which I have now deleted.  Feels good, less time on my computer = more crafting and reading!  I also hope to read 52 books this year something I really fell short on last year.  Wishing everyone a wonderful 2012 and thanks so much for comments and visits to my little blog :)

This was such a simple layout using Playground from Echo Park.


This was using the Miracle promo before CTMH launched the full paper pack in the Spring catty last year.  I can`t believe how little Nate is in these pics...he just turned 5.


I have taken the pics of the last 10 layouts so hope to post them all over the next week or so.  Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. looks great Jenn - Intresting that you are going to do 12 Altered projects hmmm no commitments to that one but I will see what happens. And the whole card thing....so not happenin' LOL!! Well my book goal last year really fell short I only got in 37 books so I decided this year that I am going for 38. Can not wait to see the rest girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures in your first layout are so precious!!! The layout didn't need a lot because the pictures say it all!!! I absolutely love it!!! The Miracle kit was fabulous!! I loved putting it together and it worked for so many different types of pictures!!
    I'm happy that you are joining us again this year!!! Our little group has shrunk quite a bit but at least we're still hanging on (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad you're in our challenge again this year, yay! Altered projects, yikes, every time I try something like that, it sits unfinished with my mini albums, haha!!! These layouts are fabulous, I love 'em both, but especially the Miracle one. I made acordian albums out of two kits (is that an altered project?) so I just have scraps, not enough to make a layout. As for books, guess I don't really have a book goal, but The Virgin Cure is one I want to read, and I bought myself the Dovekeepers for Christmas, pretty excited about that one. I will go check out your Random House link! (oops, I guess I'm commenting on two posts, well, you know what I mean, right?) Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete