Monday, January 9, 2012

Random House Readers Contest

I have added a new blog badge to my page!  I follow Random House of Canada on facebook (I still go on I just don't play games anymore lol).  They have announced their reading challenge program.  Every 2 months they will give a genre and several titles to read and review for a chance at prizes.  It's a great way to discover new authors and break you (that would be me) out of a reading funk.  The first challenge for the year is historical fiction and I am going to read the Virgin Cure by Ami McKay.  I encourage all you readers to play along or at the very least follow Random House Canada on facebook.  They were the best publishers to work with as a bookseller and they publish Kelley Armstrong so what more could you ask for.  Okay so I'm a little bias!  On a reading note I have finished my first 2 book of the year.  I am finally finished the Meridith Gentry Series by Laurell K Hamilton, well finished enough I read book 7 and I am happy to end there.  I also read Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.  I am really becoming a fan.  I read Graveminder last year and really enjoyed it.  Okay I have rambled enough  Hopefully will post layouts tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well girl I just finished book number 3 so I think I should work on a layout next (I pick a new read a work today lol) Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete